By now you’ve heard the story of the family poisoned by pesticides at Virgin Islands resort. They were exposed to an insecticide that is severely restricted for use in the US and should have never been used in the manner it was at this resort. 

A pesticide is essentially anything that is designed to kill or control a pest. Even pesticides that have been deemed appropriate for use can cause serious problems to you and your family in and around your house if used inapropriately.  

If you haven’t read the story you can do so here:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/delaware-family-ill-pesticide-poisoning-caribbean-resort/story?id=30108179

Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!

FREE Lawn Estimate